Flow for it…
Flow is a tangible, measurable, trackable experience that is at the heart of nearly everything and anything you and I are looking to experience and have. As you will discover here at Life as a Wave, flow is the conduit for:
- Having a smooth-running day where things get done, resources appear, and connections are made.
- Having a clear-thinking, awake mind so you can learn better and get things done effectively and with the least amount of effort.
- Creating optimal health and well-being.
- And experiencing maximum enjoyment and fulfillment.
Matter of fact …
No better feeling…
Whether it be connecting with another, playing music, dancing, making love, or taking in the beauty of the day, being in a state of flow is at the core of these experiences. There’s a lot to explore and discover about this thing called flow, and I look forward to some very exciting things that we’re beginning to offer here at Life as a Wave!!
Being in a flow state in all we do …
Come Join Us …
Every week, you are invited to take part in a free webcast where we’ll explore the various concepts of Life as a Wave and how to use them in your everyday life.
The emphasis will be a “hands on” approach where we’ll apply the ideas to specific situations and will include lots of examples and on-the-spot demos with willing participants. Got something on your mind? A pressing need? Something that needs attention asap? Get in the hot seat and let’s get busy!
Note: If you can, before the webcast, take a look at the free Guide to Life as a Wave: 4 Principles of Rhythm and Flow that you’ll receive when you get on the webcast list (below). It’s a great preview of the key concepts and overview of the game at play!
What are you working on?
The following is a sampling of what Life as a Wave offers:
- Improve your state of mind, mood, and well-being
- Tap the power of your mind
- Manage your energy more effectively
- Sharpen your memory, clarity, and focus
- Experience new levels of creative expression
- Increase your ability to learn new skills, sports, and other abilities
- Master your talent and passion
- Work with problems more effectively
- Pick up on signals and cues from your intuition
A few key distinctions that make up the framework …
The concepts are easy to understand, yet VERY powerful when used as a foundation for everything you do. The following is a small sample of Life as a Wave concepts:
- Life Wants One Thing – more life! It wants to move, grow, and expand, and everything you do, say, and think either allows or restricts this movement.
- Yes vs. No – the only 2 possible reactions to what’s happening in the moment that directly and instantly affects your …
- State of Mind – everything begins and ends with the mind. Your energy, vitality, clarity, focus, engagement, and satisfaction all depend on your current state.
- Wave Maps – a useful tool to help provide a way to gauge your current state of mind.
- Mind as Movie – the number one skill you need to “step outside the effects of your mind” and the unnecessary obstacles it creates.
- The Reframe – one of many ways to perceive what you experience in a different way to help raise your state of mind and create movement in your life.
Time: Tuesdays at 4pm EST
You will be given login details for the webcast when you register for the event. A recording of the webcasts will be available as well.
Let’s do it …
Intrigued? Interested? Well, then go ahead and get on the list!
Fill out the form below, and you’ll be notified of all upcoming Life as a Wave Webcasts: